Rhinoplasty or Nose Surgery is one of the first steps for people who is coming in to cosmetic field. Nose is an organ which can the the most visible on since it is set in the centre of your face. Therefore, when you change the look of your nose, it can be the most visible.
Once you have decided to change the shape of your nose, our doctor will explain what shape may be the most suitable. This is vary on the case. Our clinic imported top quality silicone from USA. This material is best for natural looking shape and last long result. Moreover, our doctor will adjust and customise the shape of silicone to best suit your nose.
Before the procedure :
- declere your medical history, surgical history and drug allergies for example Aspirin Blufen
- avoid vitamin C, alcohol, pain relief medicine
- have a good sleep for at least 8 hours.
After the surgery :
- you can go home after the surgery
- Keep your head elevated to help reduce bleeding and swelling after your operation. The first night after surgery, elevate your head with extra pillows or sleep in a recliner.
- If you have packing material and splints in your nose, make sure they stay in place. If the packing gets clogged, breathe through your mouth. Do not remove the packing or splints.
- Some bleeding is normal for 2 to 3 days after your operation. If you think you are bleeding a lot, be sure to call your doctor.
- Don’t blow your nose for at least a week after surgery. Don’t do any heavy lifting, straining, or strenuous exercise. This increases the likelihood of bleeding in your nose.
- If you have to sneeze, try doing it with your mouth open.
- Don’t take aspirin. It slows clotting and increases bleeding.
- 7-14 days for stitch off
credit DR.MANAVSS PROMMAS (DR.KONY)